Part-time - Dickinson County, MI
DICSA is seeking a part-time, responsible, passionate In-Home Aide to work in the Dickinson County area. This position requires a flexible schedule and may include weekend hours.
DICSA offers 8 paid holidays and vacation and sick leave.
• Personal care
• Respite care
• Miscellaneous duties
• CNA or equivalent education and/or experience with seniors preferred.
• A valid driver's license and a reliable, licensed and insured vehicle is required.
• A high school diploma or GED is required.
• Must be able to stand for a minimum of two hours and lift up to 40 pounds.
• Personality and patience are a must.
You can submit an application by downloading an application (click here to download) and submitting via mail, fax, or email, or by filling out an online application by clicking the link directly below.
Application Deadline:October 3, 2016
Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
Dickinson Iron Community Services Agency
Attention: Kristin Sommerfeld
1238 Carpenter Ave.
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
HOW TO APPLY