Kitchen Assistant/Home Delivered Meal Driver
The Dickinson Iron Community Services Agency (DICSA) is accepting applications for a Kitchen Assistant/Home Delivered Meal driver to work in the Sagola area Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7 hours/day. An agency vehicle is provided.
• Packing and delivery of meals.
• Accurate record keeping.
• Working closely with the senior population.
• Detail orientated and a team worker is a must.
• A valid driver's license and a reliable, licensed and insured vehicle is required.
• A high school diploma or GED is required.
• Must be able to stand for a minimum of two hours and lift up to 40 pounds.
• Personality and patience are a plus.
• Clean driving record.
No nights/ weekends
Agency vehicle provided
You can submit an application by downloading an application and submitting via mail, fax, or email, or by filling out an online application by clicking the link directly below.
NOTE: Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
Dickinson Iron Community Services Agency
Attention: Dana Waara
1238 Carpenter Ave.
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
HOW TO APPLY