Part-time - Felch, MI
DICSA is seeking a part-time Kitchen Assistant to work in the Felch Senior Centerin Felch, MI.
This position isfo approximately 6 hours per day on Monday,Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.The Kitchen Assistant will involved in prepartation and set-up/ serving of food, kitchen cleanliness,accurate record keeping and inventory control. Applicant must be a team worker and enjoy working with seniors.
•Preparation and set-up/ serving of food.
• Accurate record keeping/inventory control
• Kitchen cleanliness.
• A high school diploma or GED is required.
• Must be able to stand for a minimum of two hours and lift up to 40 pounds.
ServSafe Certification is a plus.
• Applicant must have a STRONG work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced kitchen.
• Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
• Must be detail oriented & a team worker.
Deadline for application is May 12, 2017.
You can submit an application by downloading an application and submitting via mail, fax, or email, or by filling out an online application by clicking the link directly below.
NOTE: Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
Dickinson Iron Community Services Agency
Attention: Kristin Sommerfeld
1238 Carpenter Ave.
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
HOW TO APPLY
No nights or weekends
Vacation/Sick time after 1 year of employment